Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Randomness

I know I haven't been updating this page for a long time... Almost 4 months have passed since I last posted a proper post. (Not counting the "Tagged" one!) Well, I have been really busy with life university (who said that life in university is easy needs to be shot!!! lol) and I'm too darn lazy to think what to write when I actually had the time. :P

Ok, when I'm writing now... I'm actually 12 hours away for the ^$&@# lab test and less than 2 weeks from finals... :/ Programming.... *sigh* It's gives me a huge headache... well, it's only nice when you know how to program properly... I'm not one of those programmers...

And finals... no comments...

Ok, I have to get back to studying now... Hoping I can post more soon...

For now....

#include

using namespace std;

int main(){

cout<<"I'm so dead for tomorrow!!!";

return 0;

}

 

No comments: