Saturday, July 19, 2008

Sumthin I try 2 remember...

i had read dis sumwhere n would like 2 share wif everyone...

THINGS I ( n YOU) SHUD TRY 2 REMEMBER:

1) Everybody Doesn't Have 2 love me:
Not everybody has 2 love me or even like me. I don't necessarily like everybody i know, so why shud everybody else like me?? I enjoy being liked n being loved, but if somebody doesn't like me, i will still be ok n still feel like i m an ok person. i cnot make sumbody like me, any more than someone can get me 2 like them. I dun nid approval all the time. If someone does not approve of me, i will still be ok.

2) It is OK 2 make mistakes:
Making mistakes is sumthin we all do, as we r all human n not perfect like God. So, i m still a fine n worthwhile person when i make them. There is no reason 4 me 2 get upset when i make a mistake. i m tryin, n if i make a mistake, i m goin 2 continue tryin. i can handle making a mistake. It is ok 4 others 2 make mistakes too. Its gud 2 4give each other as we all make mistakes too. I will accept mistakes in myself n also the mistakes dat other makes.

3) Other People r OK n I m OK:
People who do things i dislike r not necessary bad people. They shud not necessary shud be punished jux bcoz i dun like wat they do or did. There is no reason y other people shud be the way i want them 2 be, n there is no reason y i shud be the way sumbody else wants me 2 be. People will be watever they want 2 be, n i will be watever i want 2 be. I cnot control other people or change them. They r who they r; we all deserve basic respect.

4) I Don't Have 2 Control Things:
I will survive if things r different than wat i want them 2 be. I can accept things the way they r, accept people the way they r, n accept myself the way i am. There is no reason 2 get upset if i cant change things 2 fit my idea of how they shud be. There is no reason why i shud have 2 like everything. Even if i dun like it, i can live with it.

5) I am Responsible 4 My Day:
I m responsible 4 how i feel n wat i do. Nobody can make me feel anything. If i have a rotten day, i m the one who allowed it 2 be that way. If i have a great day, i m the one who deserves credit 4 being positive. It is not the responsibility of other people 2 change so that i can feel better. I m the one who is in charge of my life.

6) I Can Handle It When Things Go Wrong:
I dun need 2 watch out 4 things 2 go wrong. Things usually go jux fine, n when they dun, I can handle it. I dun have 2 waste my time n energy worrying. The sky wont fall in; things will be ok.

7) It is Important 2 Try:
I can. Although i may be faced with difficult tasks, it is better 2 try than 2 avoid them. Avoiding a task does not give me any opportunities 4 success or joy, but trying does. Things worth havin r worth the effort. I might not be able 2 do everythin, but i can do sumthin.

8) I Am Capable:
I dun need someone else 2 take care of my problems. I m capable. I can take care of myself. I can make decision 4 myself. I can think 4 myself. I dun have 2 depend on sumbody else 2 take care of me.

9) I Can Change:
I dun have 2 be a certain way bcoz of wat has happened in the past. Everyday is a new day. Its silly 2 think i can't help being the way i am. Of coz i can... I can change.

10) Other People Are Capable:
I cant solve other people's problems 4 them. I dun have 2 take on other people's problem as if they were my own. I dun need 2 change other people or fix up their lives. They r capable n can take care of themselves, n can solve their own problems. I can care n be of some help, but i cant do everythin 4 them.

11) I Can Be Flexible:
There is more than one way 2 do sumthin. More than 1 person has had good ideas that will work. There is no one n only 'best' way. Everybody has ideas that r worthwhile. Some may make more sense 2 me than others, but everyone's ideas r worthwhile, n everyone has sumthin worthwhile 2 contribute.

Well, dats all folks!!! :) im oso tryin 2 rmb n follow wat is written up dere. Hope dis can be sumthin interesting n a guide 2 everyone!!! :)




No comments: