Tuesday, March 10, 2009

...........What's the results?

Okay, this is my 2nd post for today. So, this means I'm in a good mood. :)

At 12.30pm I arrived at 8th mile high... I was praying and praying that I will get a decent result. Suddenly, Pn. Cheah saw me and gave me a BIG fright! She asked me 'what's wrong with you?!' I was really shocked and gulping... I thought, OOPS!!! Did I flunk badly? OH NOOO!!!!! Then, she asked me, why do I look so shrunken now... (You can blame my boss for that I think... she's usually the one who stress me out) So, after she said that... I thought okay... maybe this isn't sooo bad after all... My hand was shaking actually when I signed a paper in order to take the results slip.

This is how my results look like:

Pengajian Am (General Paper): A (I was surprised when I see this, I didn't expect an A at all...)
Mathematics T : B- (Okay, not too good but I don't remember doing too well for this paper)
Chemistry: B- (Remember how much I whined about this paper? :P)
Physics: C+ (Okay, I know C isn't a really good grade but those who know me well should know how I used to flunk physics all the time...)

CGPA: 2.92 out of 4.oo

With the CGPA I got, I definitely will be able to enter a good private university and may got a chance for a place in a local university. So, wait till June and see which uni i enrol in. :)

And thanks alot to my parents, teachers and friends. Without support and guidance from you guys, I will never archive this decent results. :D

10th March 2009, 15.38

No comments: