Anyway, not really in the mood now to write that much today, so this will gonna be a short post... really nervous about how did I do in my previous BIG exam and will my results be enough to get into a decent course and university.
As, i'm writing this post, 4 hours left till judgment... No, i mean results will be passed... So, i'm not elaborate more till then. I just thought of raising my blog back from the dead coz i'm trying to be calm now and thought posting will take my mind off the thing a little bit.
So, depends on my mood, i may be writing more later in the day. If I'm feeling good, than I will be wrinting another post today. If not, maybe another day.....
For now, ta-ta friends! :)
10th of March, 08.11




1 comment:
With the CGPA that you got, I can tell you that you will definitely get a place in local university. The matter is that on whether is it the course and the university which you wanted. What is your plan now ?
Post a Comment