Ok... i admit it.... I didn't post for 2 days coz I don't know what to post and my pure laziness... I'm just too lazy these few days to think what to write and blah about... lol :P
Anyway, nothing special these few days... ok, one thing... dad bought a new RAM for my lappie. :D Now, my lappie won't have any lagging problems anymore... HURRAY! (Well, as long I don't load my comp with too much rubbish... :P) Oh... happy happy! :D
Oh... these few days I'm in the mood to upload on M24... Just feel like racking up my that 'little' reward points... lol. xD (Well, it IS little compared to some people there!). Well, I don't know if I will ever archieve the 'Site Contributor' status or not... but it will be really nice if I can reach 1000RP... lol :D
Ah... now on a more serious matter... I would like to thank God for protecting my brother, Adrian last Friday. You see... he was playing doubles in badminton with his friends at MBA and he was accidently struck near his left eye by one of his friend's racquet. Well, he got a cut near his eye that required 2 stitches... but thank God the racquet didn't struck directly on his eye... only He knows what will happen if that racquet got his eye... :o Anyway, he's fine now... thankfully :) (He's already back annoying me AGAIN!!! :P)
That's all I'm going to write for now... Too lazy to think more of what to write!!! :P
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment