Ok, I went out to IOI Mall to watch Angels & Demons with Yin Peng yesterday. It is quite a great show... though the storyline is quite against Christianity (I'm never a fan of Dan Brown...)but hey.... nobody asked me to believe the story in the movie... I just watched the movie for leisure and coz my friend invited me to... :) Well, the movie is rated at 18+ and thanks goodness the cinema attendant didn't ask my age this time like they do in Mid Valley the last time... (Oh whee.... finally I look like 18 to the eyes of someone! :P)
So, before the movie... we went for a chow at sushi king coz we're somehow craving Japanese food at that time. But I tell you... japanese food is EXPENSIVE!!! ==" My lunch consists of 4 types of sushis and a California Roll... and it costs... RM16.00 per person! Wow... my lunch at McD usually only costs around 7 or 8 bucks per set. =="
Anyway, here are some pics we took yesterday...
The sushi for lunch... Should had more photos of sushis but I had already ate them before I remembered to take a pic... =="

Me and Yin Peng at the........ washroom... xP

The movie ticket :)




3 comments:
I had a great time with you. But unfortunately I was at a rush or else, I would have spend more time with you. Will there be another chance for us to go out together ?
Sure! Of course there is! :)
When will it be ?
Post a Comment