219 is my total marks...
1 more mark!!! 1 more n i wil get a band 5 in my muet n i wil run away happy n jump high 2 de sky... unfortunately, i oni got a band 4 n dis makes me upset, disappointed, cranky, n u name it!!! ARRRRRRGH!!! GERAM BETULLL!!!
well, i noe my speaking test wil really suck as i actually nearly froze n can hardly speak well during da test. but 4 writing, its so totally unacceptable 4 me... really, 45 out of 75?! dis got 2 be da worst marks i ever got in a writing paper in my whole life!!! as 4 listening n reading, i think i did ok ok le... nt too bad... Still, speaking hv been my main downfall... i oni gt 24 out of 45...
so, hmmm... shud i retake my muet?? As da nxt muet will be in da new format... report writing... listening which nid 2 be written... (WAT THE!!!) , i may will be havin a hard time if i retake muet.
NOT 4getting my worst nightmare... speaking test AGAIN!!! @.@ But, i may hv a shot in reaching a band 5 if i do... hmmm
haizzzz.... wat shud i do nw???




1 comment:
Last time, when I sat for my first MUET examination, I also got a mark to band 5. That time, I was so geram. Like you la. Then I resat and I agree with what Charlene said that year end paper is harder to score and I ends up getting a lower mark than the mid year paper. Moreover if you want to resit and it is in the new format, I think that it is better for your not to resit. Do tell me what is your decision. Take care
Post a Comment