Saturday, April 11, 2009

100 truths.....

I dunno why am I doing this but here it is... :

001. Real Name ::
Vivian Choo Yung Vei (朱永微)

002. Nickname(s)::
Viv, Babyian? (Don't ask... ==")

003 Age ::
18

004.Horoscope ::
Sagittarius

005. Male or Female ::
Female

006. Elementary ::
Serene Kindergarten, Ipoh

007. Middle School ::
Sekolah Kebangsaan Marian Convent, Ipoh

008. High School ::
(i) SMK Batu 8, Puchong
(ii)SMK Pusat Bandar Puchong (1)


009. College School ::
No idea yet... Still waiting for uni...

010. Hair colour ::
Dark brown

011. Long or Short ::
Long

012. Loud or Quiet ::
A bit of both? More to the former I think...

014. Phone or Camera ::
A combination of both... camera phone! lol

015. Health Freak ::
Not really....

016. Drink or Smoke ::
Nope.....

017. Do you have a crush on someone ::
For now... no....

018. Eat or Drink ::
Eat! :P

019. Piercings ::
One on each ear....

020. Tattoos ::
Nah.....

021. Social or Anti-Social ::
More to social....

022. Righty or lefty ::
Right

023. First piercing ::
Yes.... refer to 19

024. First relationship ::
No....

025. First Best Friend ::
Lol... I can't remember...

026. First Award ::
I think it's a science and maths quiz during primary school...

027. First Kiss ::
When I was 6... LOL! =="

028. First Pet ::
A dog.... but I don't really remember him... I was only around 3 at that time...

029. First Big Vacation ::
Singapore =="

030. First Love at first sight ::
Nope.....

031. First Big Birthday ::
When I was 6.....

032. First Surgery ::
When I was 8....

033. First sport you joined ::
Cycling

THIS OR THAT
034. Orange or Apple juice ::
Apple

035. Rock or Rap ::
I don't mind both...

036. Country or Screamo ::
Country

037. NSYNC or Backstreet boys ::
BSB

038. Britney spears or Christina Aguilera ::
Not a fan of both... but Britney Spears...

039. Night or Day ::
Night!!! :P

040. Sun or Moon ::
Moon... Sun is too hot...

041. TV or Internet ::
Internet of course!

042. Playstation or xbox ::
PS but I don't mind a xbox.

043. Kiss or hug ::
Errr... Hug? :o

044. Iguana or turtle ::
Turtle....

045. Spider or bee ::
Spider... I'm afraid of bees... =="

046. Fall or spring ::
Fall

047. Limewire or iTunes ::
Limewire... I don't own an ipod... so, no point using iTunes...

048. Soccer or baseball ::
Soccer

CURRENTLY
049. watching nba game ::
Nope... I don't watch basketball....

050. Drinking ::
A glass of water... =="

051. Excitement level ::
Below par... I'm bored =="

052. I'm about to ::
Implode.... Nah... kidding... :P

053. Listening to ::
Linkin Park - What I've Done

054. Plan for today ::
No idea yet....

055. Waiting for ::
Shopping! lol... :P

056. Energy Level ::
Below average.... and it's only 11 am... =="

057. Thinking of someone ::
Yes... but don't ask for details....

FUTURE
058. Want kids? ::
Most probably...

059. Want to get married? ::
I hope...

061. How many kids do you want ::
One will do....

062. Any name on the mind ::
No... lol

063. What did you want to be when you were little ::
Teacher??! :o (I can't believe this used to be my ambition! I hate teaching now! :S)

064. Careers in mind ::
Something with IT

065. Mellow future or wild ::
A bit of both... :P

066. Something you would never try ::
Suicide

067. When do you want to die ::
I dunno... =="

WHICH IS THE BETTER IN THE BOY / GIRL YOU LIKE (IN THE FUTURE)
068. Lips or Eyes ::
Eyes

069. Romantic or Funny? ::
A fair amount of both. :P

070. Shorter or Taller? ::
Taller... I don't like guys shorter than me... =="

071. Protective or Caring? ::
Caring... But I don't mind a lil' bit of protective... :)

072. Romantic or Spontaneous? ::
Romantic? :o

073. Nice Stomach or Nice Arms? ::
Can I have both? Lol... :P

074. Sensitive or Loud? ::
Loud! Sensitive guys? No way.... =="

075. Hook-up or Relationship? ::
Relationship of course...

076. Trouble Maker or Hesitant? ::
I don't want both... but if I have to choose, trouble maker... Hesitant guys is just... no comments =="

077. Muscular or normal ::
Lol... can I have muscular? :P Nah... don't really mind actually...

HAVE YOU EVER
078. Kissed a stranger ::
Nah.......

079. Broken a bone ::
Nope...

080. Lost glasses or contacts ::
Not yet... :)

081. Ran away from home ::
No

082. Held a gun/knife for self defence ::
Hell... no! :o

083. Killed somebody ::
In my dreams.... :P

084. Broken some one's heart ::
Yes... I think... :o

085. Had your heart broken ::
Yes....

086. Been arrested ::
Nope... I'm a good girl! *Cough!*

087. Cried when someone died ::
Yes....

088. Liked a friend more than a friend ::
I admit it... yes...

DO YOU BELIEVE IN
089. Yourself ::
Yes?

090. Miracles ::
Yes

091. Love at first sight ::
No? :o

092. Heaven ::
Yes

093. Santa Claus ::
NO!

094. Tooth Fairy ::
Never!

095. Kiss in the first date ::
Nope...

096. Angels ::
Yes

097. Is there 1 person you want to be with right now? ::
Ummm... no

098. Are you seriously happy with where you're in life now? ::
Oh.... i dunno :S

099. Do you believe in God? ::
YES!

Post as 100 truths and tag 10 people ::
Everyone can do it! :)

No comments: