Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Just another day....

I overslept again today... :P

Anyway, spent nearly the whole day in front of the computer... Well, I nearly lost everything I have in my computer! It all started when I tried to make my computer to be a Windows 7 look alike. Well, to do that, some system files need to be modded. So, I follow the instructions that I read in internet and did exactly what are said there. So, after modding the files... I restarted the computer and OMG!!! Windows won't start at all!!! *GASP* I nearly panicked coz I don't have any backup for all my precious files (photos, songs etc.) and was horrified at the thought of losing all of them if I'm forced to reformat my computer. (Well, I will do it soon anyway... but wait till I can find the time to backup everything!!! :P) Thank God there is Safe-Mode and System Restore and my computer is safe. :) Well, I will never mess with the system files again EVER!!!

Anyway, can't get a Windows 7 look... so, i just changed the wallpaper and installed some programs to make the windows and taskbar look transparent. :) (My computer is powered with Windows Vista Basic... so there's no Aero Glass Effect preinstalled. :( ... )

I know... It's really simple... But I like my desktop to be dark and not too flowery ~~~~

Just came back from IOI Mall a while ago... Saw this phone... It's kinda nice and really unique... coz it utilizes mostly only touch gestures to operate the phone... calling, sms-ing, music, camera... well, everything is done by touch! No buttons!!! Well, RM670 if anyone's interested. :) (Not for me though... no WiFi in this phone! :P)

Neonode N2.... The Iphone wannabe :P ~~~

No comments: