Friday, April 17, 2009

Shuffle and Shuffle... Well, the topic is 'What I've Done'

Well, I'm just doing this out of boredom....

RULES:1. Put Your iTunes, Windows Media Player, ETC on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
5.Put this on your journal.

1. If someone says, "Is this okay?" You say?
Leave Out All The Rest [Band/Singer: Linkin Park] (Comment: Lol... means it's ok and leave the others out?! :P)

2. How would you describe yourself?
Every Breath You Take [Band/Singer: The Police] (Comment: Ummm... :o)

3. What do you like in a guy?
Apologize [Band/Singer: OneRepublic] (Comment: Doesn't make sense... *blink*)

4. How do you feel today?
Circus [Band/Singer: Britney Spears] (Comment: LOL! xD)

5. What is your life's purpose?
Poker Face [Band/Singer: Lady Gaga] (Comment: What?! That means I will be playing poker all my life??!! LOL!)

6. What is your motto?
Infinity [Band/Singer: Guru Josh Project] (Comment: Huh??? oO)

7. What do your friends think of you?
Live Your Life [Band/Singer: T.I Feat. Rihanna <--(URGH!)] (Comment: Err... I do live my own life...)

8. What do you think of your parents?
From The Inside Out
[Band/Singer: Hillsongs United] (Comment: Doesn't make sense at all...)

9. What do you think about very often?
Time after Time [Band/Singer: Novaspace] (Comment: Time after time after time after time...........)

10.What is 2 + 2?
Shadow Of The Day
[Band/Singer: Linkin Park] (Comment: ???????? o.O)

11. What do you think of your best friend?
Awake [Band/Singer: Josh Groban] (Comment: Lol.... I always see her awake... :P)

12. What do you think of the person you like?
Big Girls Don't Cry [Band/Singer: Fergie] (Comment: Girl?? I'm no lesbian.... ==')

13. What is your life story?
God Of Miracles [Band/Singer: Planet Shakers] (Comment: Yeah... I believe in HIM!)

14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Children [Band/Singer: Robert Miles] (Comment: LOL!!!!!!! xD)

15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Dancing Queen [Band/Singer: ABBA] (Comment: No comments..... ==')

16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
Tokyo Drift [Band/Singer: Teriyaki Boyz] (Comment: NO WAY!!! I will never dance to a song irritating enough to be my morning alarm!!!)

17. What will they play at your funeral?
Give It To Me [Band/Singer: Timbaland Feat. Nelly Furtado & Justin Timberlake] (Comment: Give you what?? I'm dead!!! :o :o :o)

18. What is your hobby/interest?
With You [Band/Singer: Chris Brown] (Comment: LOL!!! xD But who?? oO)

19. What is your biggest fear?
CrushCrushCrush [Band/Singer: Paramore] (Comment: BWAHAHAHA! xD)

20.What is your biggest secret?
Jenny [Band/Singer: The Click Five] (Comment: Who's Jenny? oO)

21.What do you think of your friends?
Just Dance [Band/Singer: Lady Gaga] (Comment: LOL!)

22.What will you post this as?
What I've Done [Band/Singer: Linkin Park] (Comment: Great!!! I love this song!!! :D)

No comments: