Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tired.... again...

I'm being tired again today... feeling totally listless... I have no idea why... Well, I have been like this for a few days now... don't feel like doing anything the whole day :S ARGH!!! I need more energy!!! Don't want to look like a zombie the whole day!!! :o

Anyway, not much happening today.... wait there's one... I got an offer letter from a college... Kolej Yayasan Melaka. Well, it seemed like a good offer till I saw the courses... Bachelor in Education or Bachelor in English! oO" Well, as most of you guys know, what i want is IT. And.......

Bachelor in Education => Education = Teaching... and you guys know what is the relationship between me and teaching... =="

Bachelor in English => Okay, I won't deny I kinda liked English... but me and perfect grammar aren't exactly the bestest of friends... :P And I'm not a fan of writing and literature...

The weird thing is... I don't even know where and how on Earth this college got my details and house address... coz I don't remember applying for it... (Well, I will never apply for a teaching course or anything to do with languages...). :S  Ah... just forget it Vivian.... there are still many universities out there... :) IT... here I come! Lol... :P

Ah... another thing today... I was being called 'Auntie' by one of Kevin's friends... LOL! This is because that guy thought that I'm my brother's mother... ==" OMG.... suddenly I feel so old... :S

Oh yea.... please take my FB quiz people.... See if you guys know me enough or not!!! Really easy questions...(Some questions are really a 'giveaway'... This shows how bored I am... ==") --> CLICK HERE!!!

No comments: