Monday, April 27, 2009

Tagged... My Birthday Wish....

Well, I'm just doing this for fun... :P

List 10 things that you want for your birthday, doesn't matter whether the things that you want is possible or impossible to get.


1. A new lappie capable of playing the latest high-end games without any problems! :P
2. A chance to travel around the world. ;)
3. A nice new mobile phone (Though I'm still happy with my current one :) )
4. The latest gaming console 
5. Endless money to go shopping! (LOL! xD)
6. More wisdom...
7. Being pro at art and design... (I totally suck at these two... ==")
8. Being able to pursue my studies overseas...
9. Faster internet... (Mine isn't fast at all... ==")
10. A life without stress and gloom... I wish I can be happy all the time...

Day of your birthday?
- November 22nd

Now, tagged those you wanted to
- Anyone can do this test. :)

No comments: