Ok... today I had to do something I have always hate to do... teaching..... Now, most of you know that I'm a terrible teacher... It all started when my 1st brother, Adrian came back announcing he had Maths homework to do. I asked him which topic. He told me the 'something dot dot something'. I was staring at him and saying a loud HUH??! I continued... what are you crapping about? What dot-dot thingy? :o :o :o He said the thing dot-dot thingy la.... You so *stupid one ah? Everyone also knows what is that!* <--- (I was starting to be really mad when I heard this... starting from the word 'stupid' ==") I was thinking... DUDE!!! How am I supposed to understand what you are babbling about... I had been studying maths for many years and I never heard of the 'dot-dot' thing or whatever. Ok, nevermind... I checked out his work and found out he was actually talking about 'Ratios'... (Explanation: Ratios are supposed to be written in this form --> x:y. Well my brother described the 'x' as a thing, the ':' as 'dot-dot' (OMG! ==') and 'y' as another thing...) . I glared at him and sheepishly said... where am I supposed to start if you don't even know the chapter is known as 'ratios'?! He just shrugged at me... (How dare he??!! :o)
So, the lesson starts... I was struggling to the max... You see... the problem is I may know lots of something but I will struggle to explain it to other people... I swear my brother did not get what I was teaching (babbling) at all! And there's another problem... my bro is a stubborn guy! He will insist on his own way! So, I spent the whole time there yelling more than teaching I think... lol
Oh yeah... I overheard this brother of mine telling mom that he wants to be a prefect. Upon hearing that... i was feeling like BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! Oh, please.... Adrian becoming a prefect?! Don't make me laugh.... Not that I'm evil and wanna put him down (I was a prefect in my ex-school but I was a rebel... :P)... but with his personality?? (shy, quiet, naïve) He's going to be bullied by other students I tell you... Anyway, no more comments from me about that....
BTW, a random shot I took with my phone's camera... (I was bored... as usual :P)
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment