Friday, April 10, 2009

Another usual day... and oh, easter night! :)

Well, overslept today..... :P I slept at 3.30 am yesterday (Don't ask me why... :P) and when i woke up... it's already 11.30 am! Oh no! I have to quickly rush to the shower, get changed and drive out to buy lunch! My brother's will be back from school at 12.30 pm.... so, i must make sure i get lunch by then. Thank goodness mom is back home is late today... or I will be in for a long lecture for sure... lol :P

Anyway... looking forward to Breaking The Egg easter event tonight! :D It will so much fun meeting with my youth members and making new friends at the same time, acting in a sketch... (For those who are really interested in what I'm going to act as... well, look at two posts below, you will get an idea there (: ), knowing what easter really means and of course... the FOOD! :P I will try to get some pics from the event and post it on my bloggie tomorrow... (But, I WON'T post the video of the sketch if there is any... so, don't bother asking, k? :) It's not a good idea showing the video to the public... lol ==")

Random photos for the day... (I found these pics somewhere around my house! LOL!)

Me when I was around 1 I think... Making myself comfortable on that swing :) ~~~

My 2nd birthday... Found this pic hanging around somewhere on my study table ~~~

A 6-year-old me.... Cute? :P ~~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The last picture, really look like how are you looking now