Monday, April 13, 2009

Another week... another story on a Monday...

Ok.... I'm one of those who LOVES Mondays (only during my current break...) Why? Because I don't have to go to school or work and my parents and brothers are all at work at school respectively. :P So, I can do my own things in peace and quiet condition and I can watch movies or play the playstation without anyone disturbing! :P But, this time... Monday is a different.... coz there was a power cut during the day! ARGH! Most of my hobbies need electricity... so I was bored out of my can today. :S Thank goodness the weather wasn't hot and the power came back early (It's supposed to be from 8am - 5pm)... :) So no computer, no TV, no PS, what did I do? Well, I slept till 11.30am today (partly coz i slept at 4.30 am yesterday), play Resident Evil on my mobile, read some ghost stories and being a good girl (*AHEM!!!*) and cleaning up the house... lol. :P

Anyway, I was introduced to playing texas hold'em poker in Facebook by a friend and oh boy... I'm soo addicted to it now. It's a really addictive game once you start playing it. Too bad, today wasn't my lucky day (I kept losing!!!) and stupid internet started to play up a while ago... so, I had to stop... GRRRR!!!!

There... my internet is being annoying again (So, that means no photos..)... So, that's all I gonna pen for now... Ciao!

No comments: