Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter party!

So, how was yesterday's party? To sum it up in one word. It's FUN! :D As I promised here's some photos from the event...

Group photo ~~~

From left: Joshua, Me, Sherina, Joel, Jonathan ~~~

Easter Candles ~~~ They are beautiful but I admit it gets in the way to put our food! :P

Joel Chan aka Mr. Bunny xD Sorry Joel... Couldn't resist posting it here... :P
P.S: If you really mind, just tell me ok... I will remove it...

Anyway, we will have to perform the skit again at church.... in front of 100+ people! :o That's scary.... I hope I don't embarrass myself in public!

BTW, went out for almost the whole day. I have to even follow Adrian to the dentist... It's not me who need to see the dentist but I was suffering as well... from the cold!!! I tell you... the waiting room is like a fridge... By the time he finished treatment... I was almost turning to ice already... ==" Other than that, well... nothing much...... And....

P.S: STOP GLOATING ADRIAN!!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're beautiful

Vivian said...

Lol... thnks for the compliment...