Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter skit... take two!

This morning, I was dreading going to church... Because I got a sms yesterday from Ying Yi that we have to perform the skit again today... in front of 100+ people! Oh no... this is going to be humiliating... especially in front of my parents and the two monkeys! Poor Joel Chan (the bunny remember?) didn't even know that we were performing the skit in front of 100+ eyes and I can see the tortured look on his face when we told him about it this morning... lol. Well, don't worry Joel C, you're not the only one facing this 'humiliation'... lol.... I, Joshua, Zhen Bi and Joel G had to face it too!

Anyway, here are some pics... (All were taken with my brother's W910i, so forgive me if it's a bit blur...)

Josh aka Jesus :P and Jonathan, the storyteller ~~~

Me (Kevin!!! I'm gonna kill you for this!!!), Joel Goh (The 'lame' guy... lol), Joel Chan (Well, you know who... :P)

The Easter bunny~~~
P.S: Forgive me Joel... Just couldn't resist posting it here... :P Though it's not me who snapped this photo!


Well, I won't deny that the skit actually goes really well... but people (esp. young kids) are laughing during the whole show... It must be really hilarious... (=="). I dunno about the others but as for me, I have to endure a whole day worth of teasing from my two brother.... Ah... but overall it's a pretty fun Easter! :D I really enjoyed it and hopefully it will much the same next year. :) (Just don't make me act as a dead person again... :P)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Oh, I wasn't know that you were in the first photo. At first, I thought that the bunny was you because you put so many pictures about it. Hehe

Vivian said...

Lol!!! I will never be the bunny... Never!!! :P