Thursday, April 23, 2009

Finally!

Hah! Finally!!!

I just finished reinstalling all my programs into my lappie after formatting it this morning!!! I'm happier now coz my laptop doesn't lag anymore (ok... maybe a lil' bit but is negligable), and all the malicious wares infecting my pc are resting in peace!!! Woohoo! :D Well, I hope my computer doesn't freeze again (My common complaint last time!). ;)

Here's my desktop now... (I know... I reuse the same wallie and just change it abit, but here it is...)

My Desktop ~~~ I just can't bring myself to change the wallpaper yet!!! :P

Oh yeah... this Sat, I"m going back to Ipoh (my hometown) with my family... Looking forward to seeing my cousins again... :) But I'm hoping there is internet at my grandma house... There was one time when there was internet at her place coz one of the neighbours had WiFi without the WEP key, so I can happily go online using my lappie... but the last time we went back (during chinese new year), I couldn't find any WiFi signal... So, no internet! :S Well, I'm keeping my fingers crossed now. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope that there if wifi for you to online