Peek-a-boo!!!
31st March 2009, 5.03pm..... I walked out of my office for the last time. So, today is the first day of my freedom till university starts around July i think.... I only worked for 3 months but it gives me lots of experiences and memories... good and bad ones... Well, I'm glad I finally don't have to spend the whole day in the office anymore... that's pretty boring... :P But I do feel pretty bad leaving some of the friends I met in my company... Ok, I don't have many true friends in the company, most them are just... not to say they are not friends, but we just have the typical colleague-colleague relationship (except one person... I won't name her here), I do meet some really nice people at my workplace... For those who make my time in the company a happier one (I hope you know who you are), thank you :) And a special thanks to Yin Peng who has helped me alot and being with me during my time of work... (helping me in the real work and and entertaining me during lunch time... Sorry if I bugged you lots... lol :P)
These are some things I learned during my 3 months of working:- (some only applicable to me :P)
1) Never take up accounts in university... It's pretty BORING! lol :P
2) Don't take insults to the heart... if someone hurts you... IGNORE the person (I learned this the hard way)
3) Some really basic accounts skill that you most probably need later in life... (although it's quite boring)
4) Learn how to speak chinese well... it will make life much easier... lol (Oops.... :P)
5) Enjoy your holidays to the fullest... they don't come by so often....
6) Enjoy your time as a student while you can (I can't believe I said this!!! xD) Because it's much better than working life.
7) Enjoy it while your parents are still paying for all your stuff!!! (LOL! xD)
So, what's my plan now? Hmmm... I'm not too sure yet for these few months but I'm definitely going to rest for some time before university starts. When I need some money, than maybe I can take up those 'pay as you work' jobs. But I'm looking forward to all those time I can go online, watch movies and shop all I want. :D And since I'm studying IT later in university (most of you already know that I think), maybe I can learn something more about computers abit.
List of things to do during this break:-
1) Reformat my laptop... (This 8-month-old machine is behaving like a 5-year-old machine :( )
2) Watch all the movies I have in my house which I haven't watch
3) Go shopping with Yin Peng for her new handphone
4) Upload more on M24
5) Practice playing my PS2 again... I'm so rusty in it already
6) Go for more swimming in the pool
7) Chat more on MSN (LOL! :P)
8) Tidy up my study table... it's messy beyond description... lol
9) Read some novels
10) Meet some ex-classmates who I haven't met for ages
So, that's all for today. I crapped too much already. So long! :)
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
so evil, me still need 2 suffer 3 more months.. u free d.. keke
Post a Comment